Procedure of admission to I year B.A/ B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A Degree Courses (Regular)
The application form can be downloaded from the official university website www.universityofcalicut.info. For access to online application, visit the home page of the website and click the concerned links. The prospectus and details of fee to be remitted at the time of admission can be had from the website. The filled in registration form along with the following documents should reach the Director , School of Distance Education within the prescribed date mentioned in the admission notification:
1. Plus Two marklist or certificate recognized as equivalent there to (original)
2. Transfer certificate (original)
3. Chalan receipt towards tuition fee, Admission fee (original).
4. Chalan receipt of matriculation fee of 65/- and 15/- towards cost of application form for matriculation (All candidates except those who have passed Pre-Degree from Calicut University should submit application for matriculation)
Re-matriculation - If a student once studied in a college under Calicut University seeks admission again in this University after he had completed any course from institutions other than under Calicut University, he should submit original Chalan receipt of Re-matriculation fee of 125/- and 15/- paid towarads cost of application for re-matriculation.
5. Self attested copy of the first page of S.S.L.C book.
6. Self attested 2 copies of Plus Two Marklist.
7. Original Community certificate (ln the case of those who seek admission on the basis of relaxation in minimum marks eligible for O.B.C/O.E.C candidates).
8. Original Community certificate, Nativity certificate, Income certificate and two self attested copies of the each (For fee concession in the case of SC/ST or OEC candidates – within Kerala State)
9. If there is any mention about registration of an incomplete degree course
in the T.C or Q.C, cancellation certificate of that registration should be produced.
10. Self addressed stamped 5 envelopes
[NB: Those who apply for additional degree should not apply to first year; they should apply to 2nd year examination registration directly to the Controller of Examinations.]
BA/B.Com (Open Stream)
1. Memo/Printout of result for having passed the Entrance examination.
2. Certificate to prove the date of birth.
3. Chalan receipt/Demand Draft (in case of candidates from Outside Kerala) towards tuition fee.
4. Self addressed stamped cover 3 Nos.
5. Community, Natitivity and Income certificates (in the case of SC/ST/OEC candidates)
Procedure of Admission - P.G Courses
Candidates having the required qualifications (There is no restriction related to the number of seats for admission) should complete their registration through online within the prescribed date mentioned in the admission notifications, along with the following documents in original.
1. Transfer Certificate.
2. Degree certificate or Provisional certificate of the qualifying examination.
3. Mark lists of the qualifying examinations (Parts I, II and III).
4. Original chalan receipt (D.D in case of candidates from outside Kerala).
5. Self addressed stamped 3 envelopes.
6. Community, Nativity and Income certificates in original (in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OEC/OBC who are eligible for marks relaxation/fee concession)
7. Self attesed copy of the S.S.L.C/S.S.C page etc. showing the date of birth.
8. Certificate from the employer, for availing relaxation in minimum marks in the case of teachers, Govt.employees, University employees etc.